Thursday, February 16, 2006

Alone

This is really hard for me to admit. I feel alone right now. Not just phsically alone, I have family around. I feel spiritually alone. I feel like God has turned his back on me. Let me explain; as you may or may not know, the last three years I have been fighting a battle for my health and indeed sometimes even my life. I have spent 7 months out of the last three years on life support.

What I don't understand is if God cared about me why would he allow this to happen and why does it feel like I'm on my own? This is going to be an open thread. If anyone has any answers I would appreciate it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have felt the same way many times.

Sorry you might not know me, I found this blog by incident.

When you feel like you are alone and like God has left you, He indeed is the closest to you in your life.
Sometimes we depend on your feelings to tell us when God is near us or not. But feelings can be decieved. God wants us to learn how to fully depend on Him and not our feelings. He wants us to be sure we know that he is always there. He wants us to grow up.

Hope this blesses you.

-andrey

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home