Friday, February 25, 2005

Who Am I?

My name is Jim. I run one other blog called Thinking Right, it's political, this one won't be. This blog, this attempt to lift up and worship my Lord and Savior has come from a long painfull journey.

The journey began many years ago when I was a child. I don't remember the date that it happened, the start of this journey, but I remember it started at a Billy Graham crusade here in Denver. That's when I first asked Jesus into my heart. I remember it was such a neat feeling. Like a giant weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

The years past, and I grew in my relationship to the Lord. Then sometime after I got out of High School I began to drift away from Him. Two years ago, I got very ill and had to be put on life support. I was on a ventilator for three months, and when I awoke I found my life had changed. God began to use this tragedy in my life to bring me back to Him.

I was angry at first. Why did this happen to me? Now see He allowed it to happen because He loved me. That's where I find myself today.

So, what I hope to do with this blog is to document my walk with Him as I find out what He wants me to do with the rest of my life. I also plan on covering items in the news that apply to our Christian life, and whats happening to our brothers and sisters around the world. I promise to try to stay away from politics though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home